Click on a link below to display the PDF version of one of our publications. All publications are subject to copyright and may not be used without permission.
- NZSTI Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct
- Membership Application Form
- Regional Branch Bylaws
- Translation Guidelines
- Application for funding for attendance at conferences* (WORD document) *not including NZSTI's own Annual Conference, and available to NZSTI's membership only.
- NZSTI Information Leaflet 1 - for interested language professionals and users of services
- NZSTI Information Leaflet 2 - for users of translation and interpreting services - how can you check for a qualified translation or interpreting professional? About the NZSTI membership card.
Please note, to view the above publications you will need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Acrobat Reader is a free programme. If you do not already have Acrobat Reader installed, please download and install it from the Adobe website.
|The Treaty Times Thirty
Translations of the Treaty of Waitangi into thirty languages.
NZSTI Conference Proceedings:
Peer reviewed proceedings of the NZSTI annual conferences are now published in pdf format but previous years' conferences were published in hard copy in limited numbers.
Limited numbers of previous Conference Proceedings are still available as listed, at prices to clear. These books are packed with interesting articles as presented by speakers at NZSTI's conferences - all very readable, sometimes humorous, always highly informative and/or thought-provoking.
All papers are by highly esteemed professionals and the content of each is as relevant now as it was at the time of the presentation.
To place your order, please email your request, stating the year/s required, to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject "Conference Proceedings". We will email you an invoice and post your books upon receipt of payment.
Click on a cover page to view contents: